Welcome to Beauty Bank.
We invite you to escape the hustle & bustle of everyday life in the surroundings of our thoughtfully renovated historic building based in Old Town, Bridlington, East Yorkshire. Our team prides itself on the large range of Beauty Therapy treatments we provide.
From indulgent facials to relaxing massages or luxury pedicures to perfect permanent make-up to name just a few treats in our repertoire.We believe that true wellbeing starts with our services being the very best, tailored to your every need ensuring you feel wonderful & look fantastic.
Upon leaving our salon our aim is for you to feel relaxed & rejuvenated, so you will visit us time & time again.
We look forward to seeing you.
• Could you please use the hand sanitiser provided before using the intercom buzzer.
• Once you have entered the building, payment will be taken in advance of your appointment and we will pre book your next appointment if required & we will do a temperature check.
• Whenever possible, can you pay by contactless payment. We will also-be adding an additional charge of £2 onto every treatment to cover the cost of PPE.
• Can we then ask you to please wash your hands at the first sink, paper towels will be provided to dry your hands on.
• If you turn up early for your appointment. Could you please remain in your car until your appointment time. Also if you are late for your appointment we may have to reschedule.
• You must come to your appointment on your own ( no children ).
• We will be leaving extra time between all appointments, to sterilise the area we have been working in and to ensure less people in the building at one time.
• Therapists will be wearing full facial protective shields for all treatments and we would ask clients for certain treatments to wear face masks also, you can bring your own or we will provide disposable ones.
• We will be asking you to arrive through the front door as normal, but asking you to leave through the back door, this will help with the flow of people.
• If you are classed as a vulnerable person, we would ask you to think if it is safe for yourself to come into the salon, we will trust your judgement.
• We will be opening the salon earlier and finishing later, so we can work in shifts, this will limit the amount of therapists and clients in the building at once.
• At the present time we will not be offering drinks, please feel free to bring your own.
• If you are feeling unwell, can you please reschedule your appointment.
• We hope you understand we have to adhere to these rules for the time being to keep you and ourselves safe, but we will adapt them as things change.
Thank you for your cooperation.